Minecraft has been witnessing exponential growth in recent times, and the game shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. Be it the streaming community or casual players, the game is loved by millions of players out there.
When it comes to new content in the game, there is a lot in store for fans this year. The much coveted and major Caves and Cliffs Update is slated to release later this year. It will be adding tons of new features, including new caves and mountains and mobs.
- MORE MINECRAFT: Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w13a
While there is still a while to go for the Caves and Cliffs update to release, Mojang Studios has been releasing some of the features of the update via Snapshots and Bedrock Beta updates.
When will Minecraft Snapshot 21w14a release?
Last week, Mojang Studios released Minecraft Snapshot 21w13a which added the goat to the game. The next Snapshot 21w14a is slated to release today, considering that a new Snapshot is released every week. Usually the Snapshot goes live at around 3PM GMT, so you can expect it to arrive at the same time today.
Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w14a – Patch Notes
As of now, the patch notes of Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w14a hasn’t been released. We will update the article when Mojang Studios releases the patch notes for the update. For now, you can check out the patch notes of Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w13a.
NEW FEATURES IN 21W13A
- Added the goat!
- Added an accessibility option
- Goats spawn in Mountains
- Goats can scale the sides of mountains with their incredible jumps!
- Goats can be tempted and bred using Wheat
- Goats are another source of milk!
- Added an alternative solid black background color for the Mojang Studios loading screen, toggleable with the “Monochrome Logo” accessibility option
CHANGES IN 21W13A
- Tweaks to Caves
- Tweaks to Ore Distribution
- Tweaks to Powdered Snow
- Dripstone clusters can now be found rarely in normal caves
- Deepslate blobs can now be found between heights 0 and 16
- Axolotls and glow squids now spawn in underground water sources
- Axolotls will now always chase after and attack squids, glow squids, tropical fish, cod, salmon, pufferfish, drowned, guardians, and elder guardians
- Axolotls now have a two-minute cooldown after hunting non-hostile targets such as fish, squids, etc.
- They will prioritize targeting hostile mobs first before hunting.
- Bees now see Flowering Azalea (and Flowering Azalea Leaves) as flowers
- Additions to Wandering Trader and Mason trades
- Additions to chest loot tables
- Mineshaft tweak: increased the max length of pillars and chains.
- Carver tweaks: made carvers less likely to be too flat to walk through.
- Noise cave tweaks:
- Increased likelihood of megacaves (large cheese caves)
- Reduced likelihood of toothpick pillars (tall 1-block thin pillars)
- Other tweaks to make the cheese caves more varied and interesting.
ORE DISTRIBUTION TWEAKS
- Slightly more iron
- Larger diamond blobs sometimes form
- Powder snow’s durability/hardness was slightly increased
- Freeze time has decreased to 7 seconds and hurt frequency has decreased to 2 seconds
- Entities on fire now melt Powder Snow when colliding
- Increase vertical movement speed within Powder Snow
- Strays, Polar Bears, and Snow Golems are now immune to freezing
- Mobs now shake when they are fully frozen
- Skeletons converting to strays now only require the 7 seconds it takes for an entity to be fully frozen to begin converting, instead of the 30 seconds it took before
- Leather horse armor now protects horses from freeze damage
- Mobs that enjoy the heat (Blazes, Magma Cubes, and Striders) take increased freeze damage
TRADE & LOOT TABLE ADDITIONS
- Added the following trades to Mason:
- Will sell 4 Dripstone blocks for 1 emerald
- Added the following trades to Wandering Trader:
- Will sell 2 Pointed Dripstones for 1 emerald
- Will sell 2 Rooted Dirt for 1 emerald
- Will sell 2 Moss Blocks for 1 emerald
- Moss blocks can be found in Shipwreck chests
- Glow Berries can be found in Mineshaft chest minecarts
TECHNICAL CHANGES IN 21W13A
- Added metric cube of light!
- Unused parts of code are no longer removed
- Op-only (/give) air-like waterloggable block
- Emits light at a level determined by block state
- Visible and targetable only when the item is held (similar to barrier)
- Right-click cycles light level
The post Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w14a – Patch Notes, Release Date, Time (Today, April 7) by Md Armughanuddin appeared first on DualShockers.