Around a month ago developer Monolith Productions and publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment revealed the season of content for Middle-earth: Shadow of War. Well, today is a big day for the action RPG, as the first DLC for the game, titled the Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion, has been officially released, and to celebrate the developer has released a brand new trailer.
The video, which you can, as always, check out at the end of the article, shows off the gruesome nature of the Slaughter Tribe, which, as the name implies, will finally be added to the game with this new expansion. Be wary though, as the trailer is incredibly gory, and not for the faint of heart.
In addition to the new expansion, a brand new patch for the game was also released, which fixes a number of different issues, including an infinite loading screen, instances of Tailon clipping through objects, and more. You can check out the full patch notes below:
- Fixed a number of issues where the player could encounter an infinite loading screen.
- Addressed a number of instances where Talion could get stuck within specific objects, which would force the player to have to restart the game.
- Fixed a few issues where Talion could fall outside of the environment, which would force the player to have to restart the game.
- Fixed a few issues where a message that reads “Invalid ID” could appear in specific instances.
- Fixed an incorrect tutorial message for poisoning a nearby barrel that would ask the player to hold the button rather than press the button.
- Followers will no longer die from bleed out if they are on a fortress wall that gets destroyed; they will now safely teleport to the ground.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War was officially released on October 10, 2017, and is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. The next expansion for the game, which will add the Outlaw Tribe, will be available sometime in December of 2017.