If you weren’t much a fan of the online-only nature of Gran Turismo Sport, today is your day, because Sony just released update 1.10 for the game.
The primary feature released with the update is the “GT League” mode. This is basically a single-player career mode reminiscent of the GT Mode which was included in previous games of the franchise.
And there is more: Twelve new cars have been added. You can find them all listed below.
- Mazda — RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)
- Nissan — Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32)
- Nissan — Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34)
- Ford — F-150 SVT Raptor
- Lamborghini — Countach LP400
- Ferrari — F40
- Ferrari — Enzo Ferrari
- KTM — X-BOW R
- Suzuki — Swift Sport
- Volkswagen — Samba Bus Type 2 (T1)
- Chris Holstrom Concepts — 1967 Chevy Nova
- Chevrolet — Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)
If you’re more interested in new tracks, there is something on that front as well. We get Kyoto Driving Park Yamagawa and Kyoto Driving Park Miyabi.
last, but not least, we also get some Holiday-themed Scapes, which were probably predictable, since they’re pretty much a tradition of the Gran Turismo franchise.
The patch is fairly sizable, weighing 2.789 gigabytes, but nowadays that’s not exactly something I’d consider enormous.