ESO update 7.1.7 is a small hotfix with a minor size on PC and Stadia that fixes some issues as detailed in the patch notes.
After six hours of maintenance, The Elder Scrolls Online servers on PC and Stadia are again available for all players with a brand new update.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Why Battlefield 2042’s Hazard Zone Could be Delayed to 2022
Update 7.1.7 is a hotfix that wipes out a bunch of issues in Waking Flame dungeons and further improves the combat and gameplay experience. It also fixes a crash that had been occurred for some Stadia players recently.
Below, you can have a look at the patch notes and all the fixed issues in different parts of the game.
ESO Update 7.1.7 Patch Notes (PC)
Waking Flame – Fixes and Improvements
- Dread Cellar
- Magma Incarnate
- Reduced the duration and frequency of Blitz Burn.
- Daedric Outburst is now only present when the Challenge Banner has been placed.
- Magma Incarnate
- Red Petal Bastion
- Players who die to Rockslide Rush will no longer receive credit for the Stampede Shuffle achievement, as intended.
- The Bastion Breaker achievement now correctly states it needs to be completed within 25 mins.
- Eliam Merrick
- The Shockwave ability no longer has a chance to hit targets twice in rapid succession.
- Eliam no longer has a chance to get stuck on a ledge when jumping into the fight space.
Combat and Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where some pull abilities such as Fiery Grip or Silver Leash could cause taunting target context to break, creating situations where monsters would not respect whoever taunted them most recently.
- Storm Calling
- Bolt Escape: Fixed an erroneous VO shout that would occur when using this ability and its morphs.
Base Game – Fixes and Improvements
Alliance War & PvP (Battlegrounds)
- All Battleground queues are set to offer Deathmatch game modes only.
Art & Animations (General)
- Fixed an issue where visuals for the Battlefield Nightmare Senche mount would have a low graphic quality on the character select screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Leaderboard Notification sound would still play when the setting for receiving those notifications is disabled.
Dungeons & Group Content (Trials)
- Sanctum Ophidia – Stonebreaker
- Reduced the damage and radius of the Poison Blast ability which is triggered when players die while affected with Spreading Poison.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the water streaming off the sides of the “Leyawiin Fountain, Round” from being visible.
- Reduced the chance of encountering a crash when multithreaded rendering is enabled. The crash could have occurred in a variety of scenarios, including when trying to resize the client window.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when leaving an area while a quest is updating waypoint locations.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when observing another player log out while sheathing their weapons.
- Fixed a crash that could occur right after startup.
The Elder Scrolls Online is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Stadia, and PC.
The 9th-gen console owners can enjoy the upgraded visuals of the game after the enhancement update that was released earlier in Summer this year.
The post ESO Update 7.1.7 Patch Notes for September 20, 2021 by Mehrdad Khayyat appeared first on DualShockers.