Belgian developer Larian Studios announced that their latest title, Divinity: Original Sin 2, will feature over 74,000 lines of dialogue spoken by voice acting veterans within the games industry. A new update has been added to the RPG’s Kickstarter page alongside a new video.
Here is a list of some of the voice actors joining Larian Studios’ newest addition to the Divinity series:
- Harry Hadden-Paton as the Red Prince, a haughty but heroic lizard noble exiled from his own empire.
- Alix Wilton Regan as Sebille, an elven assassin seeking vengeance against the Master who once enslaved her.
- Tamaryn Payne as Lohse, a star musician possessed by an unwelcome – and powerful – visitor.
- Chris Finney as Ifan ben-Mezd, a mercenary ex-soldier on the run from a haunted past.
- Alec Newman as Beast, a rebel-turned-pirate who must save his people from their reckless and tyrannical queen.
- Christopher Bonwell as the undead whose origin story will soon be revealed.
Actors such as Harry Hadden-Paton, and Alix Wilton Regan are not strangers to the Divinity series; Hadden-Paton and Regan both voiced in Divinity: Dragon Commander; Regan also lent her voiced to Divinity: Original Sin.
While the actors listed above will be fully voicing Divinity: Original Sin 2‘s main characters, the fantasy RPG will also feature a cast of around 80 actors voicing a plethora of characters and creatures within the game’s world.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is the latest addition to the long-running fantasy RPG series by Larian Studios. The developer launched the game’s Kickstarter campaign in 2015 where it received all of its funding in less than 12 hours. By the end of its campaign, Divinity: Original Sin 2 made over $2 million. The game is set to launch on September 14 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.