Independent developer and publisher Eastasiasoft Limited, Abylight Studios, and Locomalito have announced that their collaboration to bring the action platformer Cursed Castilla to yet another console has born success. Cursed Castilla will be launching to the PlayStation Store for PlayStation Vita in Asia on November 9.
That’s not the only news that has come from this partnership, though! Play-Asia.com will also be selling Cursed Castilla in an exclusive physical limited edition. While the digital version will run $11.99, the Limited Edition of Cursed Castilla on PlayStation Vita will cost $34.99 and it will bring with it the following content.
- A physical copy of the game (region free)
- A full color instruction booklet (20 pages)
- An official soundtrack CD (56 tracks/70 minutes)
- A ‘Making of’ photo book by Locomalito and Gryzor87 (32 pages)
- An individually numbered collector’s certificate
- A collector’s box (with embossed logo)
However, supplies will be limited for this physical version of the game. If you want to get your hands on one of the 4,000 copies that will be sold, you’ll want to visit Play-Asia.com on November 1 to pre-order it.
Cursed Castilla is currently available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, 3DS, and PC. The game will become available for PlayStation Vita on November 9. For more information on the title, you can visit its official website or its Steam page.