Developer Sledgehammer Games has done a great job putting out bug fixes, balances, and new content since Call of Duty: WWII was first released, and it seems like it isn’t stopping anytime soon, as it has just released a brand new patch for the title.
The patch, which for right now is only available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, fixes a number of different bugs, including one that was causing Social rewards to not be granted, one that caused Kill Confirmed tags to count towards both teams, and more. In addition to that, the patch also provides balance for a number of different weapons. For instance, the rate of fire has now been increased on the MP-40 and M1928, however, it’s been decreased on the FG42. Finally, a number of bugs in the game’s Nazi Zombies mode were also fixed, including one that allowed players to use more mines than they had, and one that counting kills wrong.
You can check out the full patch notes at the end of the article.
The PC version of the patch should be released sometime in the near future, however, an exact release date for it has not yet been announced.
Call of Duty: WWII was originally released on November 3, 2017, and is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC.
- Fixed issue where Social Rank rewards were not granting
- Fixed issue where Confirmed Killer Order could be completed by collecting both friendly and enemy dog tags
- Fixed issue where Confirmed Denier Order was not tracking properly
- Other general UI fixes and improvements
- Buffed fire rate for MP-40 and M1928
- Buffed Combat Shotgun damage range
- Class-wide LMG movement speed buff and recoil buffs for MG15 and Lewis
- Nerfed fire rate for FG42 and adjusted recoil accordingly
- Nerfed Machine Pistol damage
- Fixed Ranked Play UI bug where rank icons changed to the placement match icon in the scoreboard that appears before the AAR
- Fixed UI issues with Zombies 2XP
- Fixed issue with Audio Log Recording Collectible
- Fixed issue where players were able to deploy more than maximum number of S-Mine 44 explosives, and lost those deployed over the maximum
- Fixed issue UI issue where kills with grenades were counting for the Blitz Used stat