If you are a Call of Duty fan, you might be well aware of how happening the past few days have been. From new game modes to a brand new season and battle pass, to new characters and weapons, fans got pretty much everything they wanted from the update. Even after the major update, Treyarch and Raven Software are releasing frequent updates which add new game modes, update the playlists, and much more.
Treyarch has released an update for Call of Duty: Cold War today which fixes a few bugs and introduces some other quality of life changes. Alongside that, Warzone has also received a playlist update. Here are the complete patch notes of the update.
Warzone & Cold War Update (Today, March 8) – Patch Notes
In today’s update, we’ve added HC Rapid Fire Moshpit to Quick Play for hardcore players to enjoy, as well as new stability fixes in Outbreak, Challenge updates, Ladder fixes in League Play, audio updates for three pieces of Intel in “Firebase Z,” and more. Here’s what’s new:
- Rapid Fire Moshpit
- Added HC Rapid Fire Moshpit to Quick Play.
- Season Challenges
- The “Guerrilla Warfare” Season Challenge now tracks kills from any weapon that the player picks up, not only from weapons from players they’ve killed.
- Daily Challenges
- The “Helping Hand” Daily Challenge now properly tracks Spy Plane assist score.
- If the player gets incorrectly placed into a “broken” Ladder, playing another match will put the player into a functional Ladder.
- Addressed an issue that could cause other names on the Ladder to be blank.
- Added various stability fixes related to Objectives in Outbreak.
- Resolved an issue that prevented completing the objective if a player carrying a canister left a co-op match in progress.
- Resolved an issue that caused graphic corruption when using upgraded Frenzied Guard Field Upgrade.
- Addressed an issue where a player could not listen to three Radio Transmissions in “Firebase Z.”
* GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.
Warzone Playlist Update
- [NEW] St. Patrick’s Stockpile, Stockpile MP mode with a St Patrick’s themed twist. Players drop Shamrocks that are collected to earn points.
- Face Off moves to Quick Play.
The post Warzone & Cold War Update (Today, March 8) – Patch Notes & Playlist Update by Md Armughanuddin appeared first on DualShockers.