Sony Interactive Entertainment released its weekly PS4 downloads chart for the Japanese PlayStation Store, and it comes with some interesting debuts.
You can check out the top-twenty chart for the seven days between September 25th and October 5th below.
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
- FIFA 18
- Final Fantasy IX
- Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry
- Titanfall 2
- NieR: Automata
- Dragon Quest III
- Destiny 2
- Battlefield 4 Premium Edition
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
- Earth Defense Force 4.1: Shadow of New Despair
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition
- Dishonored 2
- Dragon Quest II
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Dragon Quest X: All in One Package
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
Like at retail, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III beat FIFA 18 to the top spot. You may say “duh, it’s a JRPG, of course it beat a western football game,” but quite a few installments of the FIFA series have been very popular in Japan, so it wasn’t that obvious.
Final Fantasy IX holds strong in third place, after a debut week at the top. Interestingly Titanfall 2 also overtook Destiny 2, and NieR: Automata keeps on trucking.
While Dragon Qiest XI is gone from the top-twenty for the second week in a row, older iteration of the series still hold, including Dragon Quest X: All in One Package, which pokes back into the list after a brief absence.