Bandai Namco’s official Twitter account announced that God Eater 3‘s update v1.22 has launched, dropping a bevy of balance fixes for the game. The status update also dropped a brand new trailer and patch notes for update v1.30, showcasing the developmental progress of the new content coming with it.
Patch 1.22 for GOD EATER 3 has just been released and we're currently working on Patch 1.30 which will include several content updates. See the list of upcoming changes here: https://t.co/UFRoteQ3Nf
Thank you to all the God Eaters out there for your support and your patience! pic.twitter.com/D5SxUZOCK8
— Bandai Namco US (@BandaiNamcoUS) April 11, 2019
According to Bandai Namco, work on Patch v1.30 is currently underway and making progress. Voice work for the new episode is nearly complete and the two new characters, Keith and Neal, have almost been fully implemented.
Keith has skills that features his “mechanic” characteristic, mainly using melee attacks while supporting his allies. On the other hand, Neal does not interfere with his allies much and instead fights alone. His main talent lies in searching for enemies, although he does have another characteristic. However, that will be revealed during the “Another Episode.”
Patch v1.22, which released recently, fixes issues with the bullet editor and controller input, as well as a bug caused by the previous v1.20 patch. Full patch notes for those are below:
- Adjusted the functionality of when a radial tracker module is connected to a bullet and radial tracker module.
- The “Heal Radial: Follow” module now tracks the “Orb: Rotate in Place” module when seen by other players during Multiplayer mode.
- Patch version 1.22 fixed the phenomena related to Bullet Editor that patch version 1.20 caused.
Controller input related
- Adjusted the controller input speed to now react faster on screen.
- Also this patch improved the controller input speed by one frame, improving gameplay.
You can buy God Eater 3 for PS4 right now or preorder the Nintendo Switch version to receive bonus costumes of Estelle and Yuri from Tales of Vesperia, which recently got a “definitive edition” also available on Switch. Check out our review of God Eater 3 here and the gallery of new screenshots just below.
The post God Eater 3 Gets New Trailer, Screenshots, and Patch Notes for Update v1.30 by Allisa James appeared first on DualShockers.